Designed to record all vocal performances, this handheld microphone
will delight most of you!
(for others, there are many other models on sale here! :) )
With its lockable ON / OFF switch, no risk to be front of a sudden silence in the middle of your performance!
Performance without larsen thanks to its supercardioid directivity.
Record songs as reports, interviews, presentations, revolutionary speeches and other vocal attemps!
Incredibly sturdy, all-metal designed without being heavy, this microphone is guaranteed for 10 years by Røde!
Thus, this ergonomic microphone will follow you in all your tours and your shootings for a long time!
Increase the duration of the warranty to 10 years (!) by registering your product here
10 years, this is not insignificant! ^_^
We can read here or there
- Live condenser vocal microphone
- Feedback rejecting super-cardioid pick up pattern
- Lockable on/off switch
- Ergonomically designed heavy duty all-metal body
- High level of RF rejection
- Low handling noise
The RØDE M2 is a rugged live-performance condenser microphone designed to provide a full frequency response and premium performance on stage.
Featuring a tailored-for-stage super-cardioid polar pattern and an internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule, the M2 provides a high quality alternative to dynamic microphones for live performance.
The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility for artists that prefer greater control over their sound, while a lock ensures that the microphone cannot be accidentally switched.
The RØDE M2 live condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern : Super-Cardioid (Picks up the front and sides and rejects 150° to the rear)
- Frequency Range : 35Hz ~ 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity : -44dB ±2dB re 1V/Pa (6.3mV @ 94 dB SPL) @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise : 23dBA SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum Output : +5.2dBu (@ 1% THD into 1kΩ)
- Dynamic Range : 118dB (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 141dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kΩ load)
- Signal/Noise : 71dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Power Req. : +24V or +48V phantom power required from mixer or interface
- Dimensions : Length - 187mm / Diameter - 47mm
- Output Connection : 3 pin XLR, balanced output between Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-) and Pin 1 (ground)
- Weight : 308g
In the Box
- Røde M2
- Support Røde RM3
- Pouch Røde ZP1