Small and usefull, here is the principals caracteristics of this microphone
We can read here or there...
Record important meetings and lectures with the ECM-CS10 omnidirectional business microphone.
Extremely small and inconspicuous, the ECM-CS10 microphone clips easily to clothing for convenient hands-free recording. Perfect for business meetings or lectures, this omnidirectional stereo microphone comes with an integrated stand and an L-shaped miniplug that fits most portable recorders.
Includes a clip to attach to clothing; permits convenient, hands-free recording.
Unidirectional x2 pattern
Picks up voices from all directions; ideal for business meetings and lectures.
Fits portable recorders.
One-piece Tie-Tac mic with integrated clip for maximum simplicity, ease of use.
Oxygen-Free Copper Litz cord
For minimum loss, minimum noise.
Makes the recording process more natural and less obtrusive.
Sleek, round-edge battery box
With a clip for attaching to clothes.
For maximum conductivity, minimum noise.
- Battery Life (Approx) : Approx. 300 hours with Sony lithium battery CR2025 (not supplied)
- Power Management : Plug-in Power Capability
- Power Requirements : CR2025 Battery (not supplied), plug-in power
- Maximum Sound Pressure : Approx. 110 dB SPL (at 1 kHz, 3% distortion, 0 dB SPL = 2 x 10-5 Pa)
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.) : Clip Mic - Approx 31mm (without Cord), Diameter 11mm
- Weight (Approx.) : Clip Mic - Approx 15g (with Cord)
- Cupsule : ECM MIC Cupsule: 5.5mm
- Directivity : Uni-directional x2
- Frequency Response : 50 - 16,000Hz
- Noise Level : 38 dB SPL
- Plug : Gold-plated, L-shaped mini-plug
- Sensitivity : Open Circuit Output Voltage Level: -40 ±3.5dB (0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz, 1Pa = 10 µbar = 94 dB SPL)
- Type of Use : Electret Condenser Microphone
- Cord : Clip Mic - Diameter 2.2mm
- Operating Temperature : 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
In the Box