With this wearable microphone
Røde Lavalier Go
efficiently complement your Rode Wireless Go audio recording equipment
But also all other recorders of any brands, as this microphone is equipped with a standard 3.5mm TRS minijack socket.
Can also be connected to smartphones with the Røde SC4 adapter (sold separately)
We can read here or there
Lavalier GO is a professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications. The 3.5mm TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the RØDE Wireless GO and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
Lavalier GO is designed to perform excellently in any broadcast application. Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, it delivers crystal clear audio in all environments and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management for quick and easy rigging. It also features a hard-wearing 1.2m (4 ft) long Kevlar® reinforced cable, designed to withstand the rigours of any shoot.
Lavalier GO also comes in white for easy concealment against bright clothing.
- Professional-grade lavalier mic with 3.5mm TRS jack
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature microphone
- Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Includes pop shield and durable mounting clip
- Also comes in white.
- Acoustic Principle : Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Polar Pattern : Omni-directional
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 3k Ω Typical
- Signal to noise Ratio : 67 dB
- Equivalent Noise : 27 dB Typical
- Maximum SPL : 110 dB
- Sensitivity : -35dB (17.8mV @94dB SPL)
- Dynamic Range : 83dB Typical
- Power Requirements: Powered from plug-in power TRS socket (2.7V)
- Output Connection : Gold-plated TRS plug