Very useful, this wireless microphone
uses the Bluetooth technology to clearly capture sounds up to 150ft (50m) of distance !
Connected to the camcorder, the camera, a numeric recorder or any reflex DSLR, SLT or ILCE with a minijack cable 3.5mm, the receiver microphone will impress you by its high recording quality!
The transmitter microphone can be fixed as easily as the receiver, and have the same quality capacities.
Moreover, you even will be able to directly communicate with the subject, like a two-way radio kit can do, with its Interactive Communication integrated function!
Fastly essential to ask questions, give indications, help the subject to do what you want to record, or just asking him the time it is! ^_^
We can read here or there
This wireless microphone is designed for use with a recoding device such as camera or IC recorder with a microphone input jack for recording sound clearly in monaural even when the sound source is far from the recording device.
Microphone units and earphone jacks are provided in both the microphone (transmitter, referred to below as “microphone”) and the receiver connected to the recording device. When earphones are connected to both the microphone and the recording device, a person on the microphone side and another person on the receiver side can hear the other side’s sound or voice even when far from each other. The sound picked up by the
microphone can be recorded on the recording device. (Receiver sound cannot be recorded. If the recording device has no headphone or earphone jack, the person on the receiver side cannot hear the other side’s voice during recording.)
This wireless microphone can be used as a transceiver so that the sound at either end can be monitored from the other end through earphones directly connected to the earphone jacks of both the microphone and receiver.
This wireless microphone uses the Bluetooth wireless communication
- Communication : system Bluetooth specification Ver. 3.0
- Output Bluetooth specification : Power Class 1
- Main compatible Bluetooth Profile : Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
- Working range* : Up to 50 m (150 ft.)
- Microphone system : Non-directional
- Power requirements : One 1.5 V AAA alkaline dry battery** or one 1.2 V AAA Ni-MH battery**
- Power consumption : Approx. 0.3 W
- Frequency response : 300 Hz - 9,000 Hz (Receiver)
- Continuous operating time : Approx. 3 hours***
- Dimensions (Approx.) (w/h/d) 19mm × 66mm × 30mm (3/4 in. × 2 5/8 in. × 1 3/16 in.)
- Mass Approx. : 19g (0.7 oz) (excluding the battery)
- Operating temperature : 5 °C to 40 °C (41 °F to 104 °F)
- Storage temperature : –20 °C to +60 °C (–4 °F to +140 °F)
* This is the approximate communication distance with an unobstructed view between microphone and receiver. Depending on recording location, such as if obstacles or reflective surfaces are between Bluetooth devices, radio wave conditions, etc.
** Battery not included. A manganese dry battery should not be used.
*** With a Sony alkaline dry battery at 25 ºC (77 ºF). When used at low temperature, the operating time with an alkaline dry battery will shorten. Use of an Ni-MH rechargeable batteries is recommended.