The XLR extension cable
Lenght 30cm / Straight Male-Female
is, it can be safely said, a cable that will respond to your needings!
This XLR 3-pin extension cable has features that will fool no one.
With its metal Rean connectors, the cable does not detach the microphone while recording, allowing to record a good sound without unwanted noises, ideal for handle microphones, or to remain along microphone boompoles and other mobile applications.
We can read here or there
The Pearstone PM Series XLR Professional Microphone Cable features 24-gauge oxygen-free copper conductors, spiral shielding to protect against EMI and RFI noise, and professional grade cast-zinc Rean connectors with silver-plated contacts. The twin conductive PVC shield reduces electrostatic noise, and distinguishes the PM series from the rest of its class.
- Professional quality, field-serviceable, cast-zinc Rean connectors with silver-plated contacts
- Twin conductive PVC shield reduces electrostatic noise
- 24-gauge oxygen-free copper conductors
- Spiral shielding to protect against EMI and RFI noise
- Cable Type : 3-Pin XLR balanced microphone cable
- Length : 1' (30cm)
- Shielding : Copper spiral shield
- Gauge : 24 AWG
- Contacts : Silver plated
- Connector 1 : XLR Male
- Connector 2 : XLR Female